Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter!
An excellent opportunity for a talented IT Manager is now available at Radisson Resort & Residences, Zavidovo, Russia.
At Radisson Hotel, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
As an IT Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day support of all IT systems, business systems, office systems, computer networks, and telephony systems throughout the hotel.
Additionally responsible for Information System issues, products, and services at the property. Provides user training and support of all property systems, network enhancements, hardware and software support. Also maintains inventory of all hardware products and software licenses, and reviews maintenance agreements.
- has knowledge of network infrastructure, including CAT5/6 cabling, wireless networks, network switches, WAN/LAN, domain controller, Active Directory, firewall and VPN applications.
- must be a self-starter, alert, energetic, responsible and flexible.
- must be responsible for smooth functioning and co-ordination of vendors for Guest Internet, Property Management Systems - PMS Opera, Point of Sale - POS, IPTV, Telephony systems and other software vendors.
- has ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- has extensive knowledge on Active Directory, Management and Implementations.
- can manage leadership in the establishment of project scope, technical strategy , cost, budget and staff support requirements with new IT initiatives.
- must prepare Policy & Procedures for the IT Department and for the user department.
- must be responsible to ensure that IT Audit points are implemented as per relevant Standard operating Procedures.
- must monitors and maintains proper inventory of hardware and software license.
Degree or Diploma in Information Technology field. Along with In depth knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems, Microsoft or Cisco certification.
A minimum of three (3) years of experience in Hospitality, Operations, and IT support roles. Along with minimum of one (1) years of Supervisory / managerial experience
It’s all about the experience, so say Yes I Can!
Please apply with CV in English only