Accenture is a place for a career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day.
- Administrative and economic activity: organization of relocations; coordination of plans for seating arrangements, making furniture inventory, searching for suppliers and signing contracts for organization of repair and relocation of the office.
- Life support of the office: overseeing the smooth and efficient running of all aspects of the office; liaising with couriers, dispatch teams and managing the post in and out; organization of workplaces in the office; ensuring that office stationery and consumables are readily available and stocked; control of the state of the premises and the adoption of measures for the timely repair.
- Control of corporate mobile communication: maintain current summary table; monthly expense reports; registration of applications for connection / disconnection / change of tariffs; taking all possible measures to optimize the cost of mobile communications; analysis of overspending of established limits.
- Administrative support of the office: calls; visitors; passes; meeting rooms; control and coordination of the work of corporate drivers and taxi service (orders / reporting); organization of courier services; organization of meetings / seminars; etc
- 2+ years in digital marketing on the agency or on the client side
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong facilitation and communication skills - both written and verbal.
- English – Advanced
- ready to pass testing if required
- has project experience as Administrative manager
- Professional growth in interesting big projects
- Friendly and collaborative environment
- Competitive handsome salary and social benefits package
- The office is located in Tver