SKF Russia\Tver Factory is looking for Supply Chain Coordinator for its Lubrication Business Unit.
- Ensure material availability from external and internal suppliers and deal with all related tasks (e.g. Quality claims, invoicing issues, etc.).
- Manage local suppliers on day-to-day basis, escalate issues as required to be able to support customer demand and ensure on time delivery.
- Plan production in a systematic way to meet customer due dates and volumes.
- Liaise with and support Customer Service / Sales for invoicing and to keep information flow to customers going.
- Setup, validate, maintain and, if required, correct master data in ERP system in order to be able to ramp up production (e.g. parts master, routings, supplier master, Warehouse location setup, Kanban, etc.).
- Implement standard for stock keeping strategy by item (Pareto, ABC analysis, etc.).
- Setup and implement Warehouse processes to ensure inventory control and accuracy (e.g. FIFO, cycle counting, etc.) and a smooth internal material flow.
- Support import and customs and excise processes.
- Support SKF EHS and compliance company policies.
- Support internal projects and continuous improvement / six Sigma projects.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a track record of at least 2-3 years in a Supply Chain and logistic.
- Be computer literate, have practical experience using any ERP systems.
- Speak English (upper intermediate).
- Be stress resistant and able to take decisions and deliver results under tight time frames.
- Have practical experience in dealing with a large amount of data within an ERP landscape (knowledge in MS Excel is mandatory).
- Ideally have experienced ramp-up/ launch situations in an industrial environment implementing new products or setting up new facilities.
- Lubrication systems Unit - fast developing SKF business in Russia;
- Cutting edge technology Factory;
- Fix salary + bonus
- Meal vaucher
- Trainings and developments